Mr. Cugley’s 6th grade students have been testing out the community garden beds in the Hawk’s Nest. Last week, students got to taste the first fruit of their labor when we harvested some chard that they planted several weeks ago. Due to the timing of the original planting and the recent rains we’ve gotten, we had enough chard to share with Nightingale students, teachers, and staff.
You are here: Home » Students Harvest Their First Crop in the Hawk’s Nest
April 16, 2012 | 0 Comments
Tags: hawk's nest
Author:thed3labThe D3 Lab is a collaboration between the Pearson Foundation's New Learning Institute, COMMONstudio design consultancy, and Nightingale Middle School in Los Angeles. It is one part idea lab, one part design and production facility, and one part "do tank." It is a place where students come to nurture and cultivate ideas, tackle big and small problems, and take action.
- RT @markrounds5: @jackiegerstein Really going for it with the full Design Thinking Methodology used by @TheD3Lab https://t.co/6r4YdzYugS 1 year ago
- Final Workshop at C:/dags wp.me/p20hHa-zL 3 years ago
- Looking forward to attending InnovatED.LA on April 26th and being around inspiring edinnovators @innovatedla 3 years ago
- @ProjectZeroHGSE Thank you for taking interest in our #DTK12 work. Other great ISE videos edut.to/15eDaYK @edutopia @horsefield2 3 years ago
- Last week at C:dags, we had the pleasure of facilitating an exciting design workshop for a group of… wp.me/s20hHa-2202 3 years ago