Within the first month of school, the Nighthawks got Figueroa Street moving! The Helping Hands club reassembled and made their first visit of the year to the Sycamore Convalescent Home, shaking things up by making maraca’s with the residents. DJ for a Day made its return, bringing music and dance to lunch on Wednesdays once again! Many Nighthawk’s are also currently working to raise awareness and excitement for biking at Nightingale and around Cypress Park through Psyched to Bike, an after school event with food, fun, and biking workshops, which will take place on September 19th from 3:00-5:00.
You are here: Home » Nighthawks Carry on the Dreams and Designs Done in the 2011-2012 School Year
September 5, 2012 | 0 Comments
Author:thed3labThe D3 Lab is a collaboration between the Pearson Foundation's New Learning Institute, COMMONstudio design consultancy, and Nightingale Middle School in Los Angeles. It is one part idea lab, one part design and production facility, and one part "do tank." It is a place where students come to nurture and cultivate ideas, tackle big and small problems, and take action.
- RT @markrounds5: @jackiegerstein Really going for it with the full Design Thinking Methodology used by @TheD3Lab https://t.co/6r4YdzYugS 1 year ago
- Final Workshop at C:/dags wp.me/p20hHa-zL 2 years ago
- Looking forward to attending InnovatED.LA on April 26th and being around inspiring edinnovators @innovatedla 3 years ago
- @ProjectZeroHGSE Thank you for taking interest in our #DTK12 work. Other great ISE videos edut.to/15eDaYK @edutopia @horsefield2 3 years ago
- Last week at C:dags, we had the pleasure of facilitating an exciting design workshop for a group of… wp.me/s20hHa-2202 3 years ago