This week was marked by our first D3 open planning workshop with teachers at C:/dags. The focus of these sessions is to provide a creative and collaborative context in which teachers can align their content goals and identify opportunities to incorporate design methodology into their practice. Many new projects were born including a math and design based unit reinforcing students application of polynomials. We look forward to the next open planning session after spring break!
You are here: Home » Designing Design Cirriculum at C:/dags
March 27, 2013 | 0 Comments
Author:thed3labThe D3 Lab is a collaboration between the Pearson Foundation's New Learning Institute, COMMONstudio design consultancy, and Nightingale Middle School in Los Angeles. It is one part idea lab, one part design and production facility, and one part "do tank." It is a place where students come to nurture and cultivate ideas, tackle big and small problems, and take action.
- RT @markrounds5: @jackiegerstein Really going for it with the full Design Thinking Methodology used by @TheD3Lab https://t.co/6r4YdzYugS 1 year ago
- Final Workshop at C:/dags wp.me/p20hHa-zL 2 years ago
- Looking forward to attending InnovatED.LA on April 26th and being around inspiring edinnovators @innovatedla 2 years ago
- @ProjectZeroHGSE Thank you for taking interest in our #DTK12 work. Other great ISE videos edut.to/15eDaYK @edutopia @horsefield2 2 years ago
- Last week at C:dags, we had the pleasure of facilitating an exciting design workshop for a group of… wp.me/s20hHa-2202 3 years ago