This week marked D3’s first week back on campus at C:/dags. With a growing student population, the school has hired several new teachers to join the C:/dags team. We appreciated their enthusiasm to dive right into the project planning process using our new planning tools. Another exciting development this week was the installation of the D3 project status wall-a large interactive visual tracking system that helps teachers mark their progress through their design projects and share more effectively with each other. The semester is off to a great start with many amazing projects in the works.
You are here: Home » Diving back into D3
August 30, 2013 | 0 Comments
Author:thed3labThe D3 Lab is a collaboration between the Pearson Foundation's New Learning Institute, COMMONstudio design consultancy, and Nightingale Middle School in Los Angeles. It is one part idea lab, one part design and production facility, and one part "do tank." It is a place where students come to nurture and cultivate ideas, tackle big and small problems, and take action.
- RT @markrounds5: @jackiegerstein Really going for it with the full Design Thinking Methodology used by @TheD3Lab https://t.co/6r4YdzYugS 1 year ago
- Final Workshop at C:/dags wp.me/p20hHa-zL 3 years ago
- Looking forward to attending InnovatED.LA on April 26th and being around inspiring edinnovators @innovatedla 3 years ago
- @ProjectZeroHGSE Thank you for taking interest in our #DTK12 work. Other great ISE videos edut.to/15eDaYK @edutopia @horsefield2 3 years ago
- Last week at C:dags, we had the pleasure of facilitating an exciting design workshop for a group of… wp.me/s20hHa-2202 3 years ago